Our Noble Pursuits

Living the good life. And writing about it.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Reflection

All in all, 2012 was a good year to us.  I started a new job (and a new career), which has been nothing but a blessing to me and to our little family.  We attempted to sell our house, which, while thus far unfruitful (have I mentioned we have a charming little bungalow waiting for a new owner?) has been a step in the right direction, in my opinion.  And we have watched our baby grow into a toddler, who shows us more independence and spunk every day.  Yep, we had a good 2012...and look forward to the blessings and challenges of 2013.

As I thought about what to write in this blog post that would do justice to our year, it occurred to me that pictures for me frequently end up as better storytellers.  So here is our year in pictures.  You will notice it is very Annie photo-heavy -- but so is this blog generally, so why break tradition now?

So here we go with the Noble Family2012 Retrospective...
January in the Jenny Jump Up
February - enjoying a nice soak in the tub.
March - Our little leprachaun.

April - Having fun with Daddy.

May - Water baby taking in some shade.
June - Birthday smiles!
July - Who is that fetching girl in the mirror?  I must blow kisses to her!
August - What?  There's nothing to see here. (Daycare shenanigans)
September - Getting to be such a big girl.
October - Tolerating her pumpkin costume.
November - Sick day with Grandma.
December - Feeling amazingly blessed this holiday season.
Happy New Year to all of you, my friends and family.  May 2013 be everything you hope it will be and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment